<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Aouie's Journal

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Someday

Someday, you'll gonna realize
One day, you'll see this through my eyes
But then I won't even be there
I'll be happy somewhere
Even if I can't.

I know you don't really see my worth
You think you're the last guy on earth
Well, I've got news for you
I know I'm not that strong
But it won't take long, won't take long.

Chorus:
'Cause someday, someone's gonna love me
The way I wanted you to need me
Someday, someone's gonna take your place
One day, I'll forget about you
You'll see, I won't even miss you
Someday, someday.

But now, I know you can tell
I'm down and I'm not doin' well
But one day, these tears
They will all run dry
I won't have to cry sweet goodbye.

Repeat Chorus twice

XOXOXOXOXOXO
by Nina
please don't chase me anymore...not unless you're ready to catch me...(callie, grey's anatomy)

Labels:

a.o.u.i.e. scribbled this @ 8:02 AM

3 Comments