<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Aouie's Journal

Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Message in a Bottle

My heart may not be full, my life may not be perfect, and my mind may not be clear. However, my soul remembers the one who taught me about real love, happiness, and contentment. The soul remembers the one who looked inside of me and saw who I was on the inside instead of just the outside. The soul remembers the one who taught me what romance really means. The soul remembers the one who saw the goodness inside my heart for others. The soul remembers the one who would leave special notes around for me to find. The soul remembers the look in his eyes when we would see each other. The soul remembers the feel of his heartbeat when we hugged. The soul remembers the feel of his hand when he would touch my face. The soul remembers the feel of his gentle kiss. The soul remembers the sound of his voice when he sang our song. The soul remembers how it felt when he would wrap his arms around me. The soul remembers him, always...

All the love in my heart, I give to you. Always.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
by anonymous
i found this while surfing the net a few months ago. it was blogged under the title: "What Would You Write If You Could Write A Message In A Bottle?" - here's mine...

Labels:

a.o.u.i.e. scribbled this @ 7:52 AM

0 Comments