<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Aouie's Journal

Sunday, December 17, 2006

2006 Christmas Wish List

This was last year's Christmas wish list:

1. a better political and economic situation in the philippines
2. a full length mirror
3. a professional digital camera
4. photography lessons
5. a trip around the philippines [at least one beautiful place per region]
6. an asian-pacific cruise
7. a 120GB external hard drive
8. a laptop
9. a wireless internet connection at home
10. a neopets premium account [hehehe...]

[covering wishes 11-20]
a special someone to share my wishes, my christmas, and my life with...

Three out of 11 [or 20 if we go by technicalities], have to do better than that this year. Oh well...this is my 2006 Christmas Wish List:

1. all three post secret books
2. a full length mirror
3. a professional digital camera
4. travel - either around the philippines [at least one beautiful place per region] or on an asian-pacific cruise
5. a hand-held TV
6. a job, which will give me lots of money, enough free time to do non-work-related things, and loads of personal fulfillment, while at the same time reconciling my parents to my staying in the country [i can dream can't i?]
7. an asset that will actually earn me money and whose value will not depreciate with time
8. meet erik santos in person and have my picture taken with him [jologs ako...so shoot me!]
9. UAAP tickets to all admu games for season 70
10. him as my boyfriend [so tanga ako...gago naman siya eh kaya bagay pa rin kami!]

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Labels:

a.o.u.i.e. scribbled this @ 5:33 PM

0 Comments