<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Aouie's Journal

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

To You from Me...

Dear You,

Three different strangers have told me of a would-have-been future with you and more than one common acquaintance/friend told me we have chemistry and we look cute together. Three years of hearing those things and I still don't know what exactly it is that they see.

I feel comfortable with you and yes I admit I like you. You're intelligent and humble and we can connect on various different levels (work, love, basketball, etc). But I don't think I like you enough to destroy a relationship and risk the comfortable friendship that we have.

The last stranger who mentioned you also said that a previous disappointment has left me so scared that I am unable to romantically connect with anyone. I guess it is that fear that drove me away when we had something amidst your relationship and amidst my hang-ups. There is no turning back and looking at your pictures with her has made me realize that. I'm not sure if this is regret talking or if I'm merely stating facts but whatever it is, I know that I still have the friendship that I wanted to preserve and that there is someone out there for me. And this time, he will be someone I will like enough to make me face everything I didn't even know I'm scared of.

Love, Moi

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Labels:

a.o.u.i.e. scribbled this @ 6:33 PM

0 Comments