<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Aouie's Journal

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Last Day...Last Entry...

Today is my last day in Trend Micro.

A few minutes ago, I was creating the mailing list for my sentimental farewell shit and I realized how few of those I would even care to say goodbye to are still here. It's sad to leave because this has been my comfort zone for the last two years and nine months but I know deep in my heart it's time to go on with life. Along with a lot of junk from my locker and my desk, I'll be bringing with me memories of people and moments I'll never forget.

On Tuesday, I start my new job.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
i'll miss the schedule...the people...and of course the network shares...*sigh*

oh and by the way, i am ms. november, the 9th
resignee in the techwriter team in just a little over a year.

Labels: ,

a.o.u.i.e. scribbled this @ 8:49 PM

0 Comments