<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Aouie's Journal

Friday, April 22, 2005

My Senior Will

- an idea taken from Sweet Valley's farewell edition



For him [who after more than two years still holds my heart in the palm of his hand]...I leave - baby Joseph, Oreos after Biochem exams, Bangkok pills, lunch and dinner outs, long letters and my green notebook, conversations and tambay after office hours, a deck of cards and countless bridge games [our 5 spades bid and win, the queen of diamonds, and the seven questions I think I still owe him], a UAAP Championship game ticket and a stroll around campus, a laughing trip movie gimmick and the Red Dragon movie we never got to watch, road trips and rides home, that one September 1 afternoon, warm hugs and chocolate kisses, the Red Ribbon parking lot and SEC C Lobby where things started, and everything else between what was and what could have been...

XOXOXOXOXOXO
i wait for the day i can say this with a real and definite goodbye...

Labels: ,

a.o.u.i.e. scribbled this @ 4:10 PM

0 Comments