<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Aouie's Journal

Monday, November 14, 2005

What If...



One of the saddest things that can happen to you is when your ex-boyfriend tells you the night before his wedding..."This could have been us!"

I got that quote a few years back and I remembered it while I was talking to my officemate about a scenario she gave me. She said, what if the night before my wedding you suddenly get to read all the letters I wrote for you that I never gave, and you finally decide to tell me you've loved me all these years but was just too scared to do anything about it. I really don't know what I'd do given that scenario. I guess it all depends on how I feel about you then and how much I love my would-be husband. Somehow though, I don't think I'd even consider marrying somebody if I know I have yet to let go of a past love. But then again, who can say for sure, right?

It'll be so sad if at the moment you finally get up the courage to owe up to what you feel for me I haven't just given you up, I've also decided to love someone who was brave enough to love me in return. I wish our story won't have to get to that point. I hope that when and if the day comes that you realize you have feelings for me after all, I still care for you enough to take the risk of loving again. Most of all, I hope that by then I'm still free enough to actually make a choice.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Labels: ,

a.o.u.i.e. scribbled this @ 2:29 AM

0 Comments