<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Aouie's Journal

Saturday, December 17, 2011

2011 Christmas Wish List

It's wish list day again. Here is my 2010 Christmas wish list:

1. more clothes and shoes [discovered the teenager in me this year]
2. more travel clothes and paraphernalia
3. another perfect bag
4. a 500GB external hard drive
5. earn more money...maybe start a business
6. catch up [yet again] with the TV series episodes in my external hard drive
7. meet erik santos in person and have my picture taken with him [jologs ako...so shoot me!]
8. a four-peat UAAP championship for admu
9. travel some more - more places in the philippines and more countries around the world [went to cebu, taiwan, bangkok, and siargao - also have hong kong and macau scheduled at the end of the month]
10. a special someone

Wow! Eight wishes out of 10, i'm getting better at this as the years go by. Here is my 2011 Christmas wish list:

1. even more clothes and shoes
2. another 500GB external hard drive
3. earn more money...maybe have a sideline
4. catch up [again] with the TV series episodes in my external hard drive
5. meet erik santos in person and have my picture taken with him [jologs ako...so shoot me!]
6. a five-peat UAAP championship for admu
7. peace at home
8. feel happy and contented with what i have and where i am
9. travel some more - more places in the philippines and more countries around the world
10. a special someone

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Labels:

a.o.u.i.e. scribbled this @ 9:24 PM

0 Comments