<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Aouie's Journal

Friday, December 17, 2010

2010 Christmas Wish List

It's that time of the year again. Here is my 2009 Christmas wish list:

1. an actual kikay kit with makeup inside
2. the perfect bag
3. a professional digital camera [gave up on this wish and bought a new point and shoot camera instead]
4. a new external hard drive
5. have a good sound investment i can earn money from eventually [bought a condo, which i will be paying for, for the next 2.5 years]
6. catch up [again] with the TV series episodes in my external hard drive
7. meet erik santos in person and have my picture taken with him [jologs ako...so shoot me!]
8. three-peat UAAP championship for admu
9. travel - either around the philippines [at least one beautiful place per region] or on an asian-pacific cruise [went to palawan, china, and bohol - also have singapore scheduled in two weeks]
10. a special someone

Wow! Seven wishes out of 10, not bad at all...anyway, here is my 2010 Christmas wish list:

1. more clothes and shoes [discovered the teenager in me this year]
2. more travel clothes and paraphernalia
3. another perfect bag
4. a 500GB external hard drive
5. earn more money...maybe start a business
6. catch up [yet again] with the TV series episodes in my external hard drive
7. meet erik santos in person and have my picture taken with him [jologs ako...so shoot me!]
8. a four-peat UAAP championship for admu
9. travel some more - more places in the philippines and more countries around the world
10. a special someone

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Labels:

a.o.u.i.e. scribbled this @ 12:01 AM

0 Comments