<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Aouie's Journal

Monday, January 02, 2006

So Much In Love

You must be happy
You look wonderful
I never seen you look so fine
I've heard all about her
You're mad about her
You talk about her all the time.

They say you love her
And she's givin' you
Everything you'll ever need
Though I still adore you
I'm happy for you
I know that it's too late for me.

Chorus:
The only love I ever wanted is gone forever
I can never put my world together
So much in love I know you'll never
Come back to me.

Whoa, love doesn't come to you every minute
If you hold back someone else will win it
If you've got a love put your heart right in it
Never set it free.

So think it over
And you'll understand
I'm not tryin' to change your mind
Though she'll never love you
The way I love you
Boy don't miss your chance this time.

Repeat Chorus twice

XOXOXOXOXOXO
by Sheena Easton

Labels:

a.o.u.i.e. scribbled this @ 7:15 AM

0 Comments