<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Aouie's Journal

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Only Me And You

I just had a dream that you were far away
And that someone else was in your arms today
Though I know it's just a dream
Still my fear is so extreme
'Coz I know that dreams could sometimes be so true
And I'll be blue.

Then I told myself
I'll always stay the same
Even if you hurt me, I will take the blame
You are all I'm livin' for
I would love you even more
I would keep the pain inside my door.

Chorus:
It's enough for me
That I have come to love the you I see
Because the heart I have
Could only want you.
I just want you to remember
even if it takes forever
I would wait until the world is through
When all that's left is
Only me and you.

Yes I told myself I'd always stay the same
Even if you hurt me
I would take the pain
You are all I'm livin' for
I would love you even more
I would keep the pain inside my door.

Repeat Chorus

I'll wait for you
you know its true
Until again I'll be with you
When all that's left
Is only me and you.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
by Donna Cruz

Labels:

a.o.u.i.e. scribbled this @ 7:04 PM

0 Comments